Friday, August 12, 2011

Let me Introduce Myself

Let me tell you a little bit about myself, I am  28 years old  and a native of Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley specifically.  I work for an internet marketing company and I love it!  I am also in school to become a certified addiction counselor. 

I only recently decided that I'd like to start a blog. I generally have a lot to say and I obviously want people to know about it. I am very opinionated, but am also very open to the opinions of others.  I love to debate (not argue) and am interested in feedback. I am new at this so who knows how often I'll be posting initially, I'd just like to get the hang of it!

I mainly talk about food, eating, cooking, baking, buying.  I will be sharing recipes and cooking tips along with reviews from really great restaurants.  I'll share pictures of my eating/cooking adventures as well.  There will be the occasional rant about how rude people are out in public, how much I love my dog, how great my boyfriend is and what episode of True Blood I just watched. 

Overall, I hope to share some ideas, thoughts, and my point of view. 


5 comments: