Tuesday, August 23, 2011


Alice in Zombieland 
Ok, so I am really into Halloween and it always shows up sooner than I think it is going to.  I’d really like to get a jump on my costume this year so that I’m not scrambling to throw something together last minute.  This year, my roomies and I are going for a Zombified Alice Through the Looking Glass theme. Maggie (best frenemy/roomie/seester from another meester) and her boyfriend Joey are going to be zombie Tweedle Dee and Dum (appropriate), my Boy John is going to be zombie Mad Hatter and my other roomie Aaron is going to be the Walrus.  I was thinking about being either the Cheshire Cat or the White Rabbit but I am sorta suck on the zombification part of the equation.  I was thinking that since they are both animals I could make them roadkill, buuut  I’d like to create a death for my character’s costume that goes along with the story. Hmmm...
                                                         
       I would absolutely appreciate any suggestions or ideas, I am momentarily stuck.  I am thinking if I make a Cheshire Cat costume I’d get a purple body suit and paint pink stripes on it, then fabricate a big bushy tail with various bendy wire and fabric.  I have no idea what I would do for the White Rabbit, maybe I should go ask Grace Slick lol. 


2 comments:

  1. The cheshire cat would be great, you could get some of those neat cat eye contacts,the death part IS the hardest, I don't know how the Cheshire cat would die! Maybe claw marks like being gutted in a cat fight...and the requisite blood and spilling guts? ohhhhhh I love Halloween! I'm already in a panic about running out of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited, Halloween makes me giddy! I was thinking something clawing me too and then I thought, how can I make it seem like the Jabberwocky got me?? Decisions decisions, I feel like I've got 2 whole months to work this out and on the same token ONLY 2 months to work this out! I am a spaz.

    ReplyDelete