Saturday, December 31, 2011

Old Year New Year Red Fish Blue Fish


Every year I write a goodbye to the previous.  The past few years I have written pretty nasty screw you letters to the year passed, this year I'm singing a different tune. 

2011  I love you.  This has been a year of discovery, growth and happiness beyond my wildest dreams.  It has also been a year of trials, frustrations, fights and reconciliations.  All of these events have come together to create one of the happiest years of my life.  I have never felt more like myself than I have in 2011, I have never been so willing to be vulnerable, all with excellent outcome.  I am raw, fearless, and motivated.  I AM the very best version of myself.  I have subconsciously and consciously pushed, pulled and clawed my way to a place above all of the fear, judgment and resentment I had been living.  I am free, free to love wholeheartedly and without fear.  There are a few people who have held my hand along the way and I could not be as happy, stable and confident as I am today without them. John, you are my heart.  I love you more and more each and every day and you make me feel like I am capable of any damn thing I decide I want to take on.  You are kind, you are loving and you are my very best friend.  We are going to have the most amazing life together!  Aaron, you are my favorite newest bff.  I can always talk to you and you are always supportive and sweet.  I am looking forward to a long friendship with you.  Mags, oh Maggie we've fought, we've loved each other we've been hot messes at various times but you are my favorite best frenemy! As much as I want to take care of you and help you along the way, you take care of me too.  You make me feel beautiful, and important, I am thankful for that.  Kathy, thank you for being the house Mommy, we all need a little mothering sometimes, no matter how old we are! Hilly and Lilly, my favorite two girls to hang around the house with! Hill, our new closer friendship means a lot to me and I think its only going to get better!  Your baby girl makes my heart happy each time I see her lil face.  I am honored to be part of your big day! Lori, you make me absolutely positive that I can be successful in this tough field, you are my personal inspiration!


Well, 2011 has been incredible and I get the feeling that 2012 is gonna knock my socks off! There are weddings, travels and who knows what else to look forward to in the year ahead!  I wish everyone a very happy and healthy New Year with as much love, success and happiness I have experienced this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment